Henderson Drilling offers geotechnical drilling. Geotechnical drilling is usually performed in the structural or project planning phase to determine information about the environment. We gather soil & rock samples to be tested by a lab to check for the suitability of development on your site.
We are able to coordinate with local engineering companies and other engineering companies to improve the chance of project success prior to development.
We are able to do soil sampling using split spoon, dames and moor, shelby tube, direct push, continous sampling, wireline coring, and conventional coring. We also have hollow stem from 3 1/4" to 8 1/4" and solid flight sampling.
- Well abondonment project for PacificCorp at Dave Johnson Coal Mine
- Well rehab project for Amec-Foster-Wheeler in Monot, North Dakota
- Natural Resource Conservation Services in Shirley Basin, Wyoming Water Well Project
Geotechnical Drilling Equipment
Henderson Drilling has an inventory of geotechnical drilling equipment. We use a Geoprobe 7822 rig as well as our Diedrich D-120. For a full list of our exipment capabilities visit our drilling equipment and support equipment pages.
Henderson Drilling is committed to excellence in all our projects. Contact us for more information about how we can help with your geotechnical drilling project.
- Step One: Call Henderson Drilling at 307-472-1270 to schedule a free estimate or vist our contact page
- Step Two: Our Experts will come out to view the site, listen to your goals & answer any questions about the process
- Step Three: We will schedule the job & complete the job